New Electric is your contractor of choice when you require a reliable, flexible and high performance system for any industrial automation monitoring and control application. Whether you need an easy-to-use operator interface with networked reporting capability, or an entire client/server HMI / SCADA system we can put together the system that is right for you with:
- Superior alarm management.
- Real time and historical trending
- Built-in reporting.
- Statistical process control
- Powerful analysis tools.
Allen Bradley, Hitachi, Magnetek, Mitsubishia, Reliance Electric, Fanuc, Siemens, Yaskawa and more!
An important part of SCADA systems is determining what information is relevant and useful.
New Electric has the experience needed to understand what information fits the criteria.
And because we stay current with the latest technologies and programming techniques, we know what types of sensors are required for each project as well as the data they will provide.
New Electric is very aware of the importance of a strong return on investment and works within our clients’ budgetary requirements to meet this and other project objectives.
In addition, we are willing and able to take the leadership role or a supporting role on a project depending on our customers’ wants and needs.
Our SCADA systems are designed to provide industrial companies of all sizes with control over operations to significantly improve performance and achieve a lower cost of ownership.
Here is how New Electric approaches your data collection and analysis project:
- Assessment is done by qualified New Electric technician
- SWOT analysis of opportunity is performed
- Control philosophy of customer is understood by the New Electric technician
- Spec is produced by New Electric technician
- Spec is reviewed and approved by customer
- Quote is issued to customer
- Upon customer approval timeline is delivered and resources assigned
- Regular project updates and meetings are initiated by the New Electric team
- Project is completed upon agreed to spec
- Other opportunities for efficiencies are presented where possible
- Job is signed off by customer
- Invoice is issued
Types of Systems we work with:
- RS View
- Think and Do
- SIMATIC WinCC